Time Series Cube DM - IVOA Note

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue May 2 17:00:42 CEST 2017

Markus/All,

I have migrated the 'alternate' modeling representation to be current..
from coords/meas -> cube and updated the example serializations.
In the process, I extracted the "measurement" part into a separate model
again, so there are 3 component models of the STC-2.0 project.
  1) coords: Astronomical Coordinates and Systems
  2) meas: Measurements
  3) trans: Transforms

I also made a summary of relevant model pointers and link to the examples
in the Cube twiki page.  Hopefully this will suffice for finding the
"current" content.  We will keep this updated as the coords/meas/trans
models work their way to their final destinations as Arnold works the
documents.

   http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/CubesDM#Implementations

Mark