inclusions and scope in VO-DML

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 17 13:31:25 CET 2017

Paul,

The question is still a good one in general, but I don't think there are
any circulars in the STC component model usage.
What Coords elements are you seeing in CoordSys?

btw: there is still discussion about the packaging.. so that my change in
future revisions.  It went this way after the last interop where we
discussed splitting things up a bit.

Mark