Time Series Cube DM - IVOA Note

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 17 16:57:33 CEST 2017

All,

Do we have any comment on this alternative yet?
We have proceeded with the coords/coordsys stuff assuming this approach,
but I have not migrated the 'official' cube model and doc yet.

my utility now produces the timeseries example, along with the others
(event list, images)
I also added about 10 other specific cases which focus on a particular area:

#Position ICRS
#Position FK4
#Measure with Error 2D-Ellipse
#Measure with Error 2D-Symmetric
#Measure with Error 1D-Symmetric
#Measure with Error 1D-ASymmetric
#Time JD
#Time MJD
#Time Mission Ellapsed Time
#Time DATE (datetime)

I'd like to bring these to the front, but don't like creating a bunch of
'alt' areas.
Mark