Time Series Cube DM - IVOA Note

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 6 19:34:21 CEST 2017

All,

The utility I use to generate the example files, serializes the VOTable
according to the model as well as the annotation, which is bulky.
So, I have produced a new example timeseries file according to these model
diagrams using the script:
  https://volute.g-vo.org/svn/trunk/projects/dm/STC-2.0/doc/diagrams/alt/
Rev: 3932

Then edited the script to strip down the VOTable portion to a flattened
representation which would be more like what a data provider might do.
This was done by hand, so I'm not ready to add it to the examples folder
yet, but wanted to get it out to you asap to play with.

see attached votable.

Mark