New release for Obscore 1.1

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Sep 15 23:52:42 CEST 2016

Mireille,

I'm afraid I don't understand this answer to my question, even if
it's a call for further discussion.  Both the options a) and b)
you mention in this response use the ObsCore 1.1 ivoid

   ivo://ivoa.net/std/ObsCore#core-1.1

which is what I expected.  But the ivoid defined in the recent
PR-ObsCore-v1.1-20160909 is

    ivo://ivoa.net/std/ObsCore#1.1

Does this correspond to another option c)?

Anyway I take from this unless otherwise advised that there is
still not agreement on this ivoid, so I won't update taplint
until it becomes clear which it's actually going to be.

Mark