[Obscore1.1] update of the PR document following RFC Comments

James.Dempsey at csiro.au James.Dempsey at csiro.au
Fri Jul 15 00:29:34 CEST 2016

Hi Mireille,

Thanks for the new version of obscore.

I noticed that the discussed new value for dataproduct_type has not been added (sections 3.3.1 and 4.1). Was this intended? The 'sourcelist' proposed by Laurent on the RFC page would be fine for our use.

Also, I have a few questions about the new note in section B.1.2 regarding the dataproduct_subtype list of terms. What would consume such a list? Should this section reference the IVOA Vocabularies recommendation? Is there a preferred way to advertise such vocabulary?

Cheers,
James Dempsey
CSIRO Australia