Call for presentations - Cape Town / Provenance Metadata

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Apr 18 12:54:40 CEST 2016

Dear Mark, Dear Dmers

We had a meeting last week in Paris and planned to offer some talks for
the next Interop Datamodels sessions.
A draft proposal would be :
Provenance scope 	Kristin Riebe 		10mns
uses-cases for Provenance
( observations, simulations)
Rave data collection 	Kristin Riebe 		15mns
Pollux data base 	Michèle Sanguillon  	15 mns
CTA provenance model	Mathieu Servillat   	15 mns

DM current state  	Mireille Louys 		10mns

thanks for trying to accomodate this, either more condensed or arranged
differently.

Cheers, Mireille.