Obscore dataproduct_type question

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 14:21:48 CEST 2016

James,

it looks like you're not the only one to hit this.  If I use the
ObsTAP service at http://www.cadc.hia.nrc.gc.ca/tap to run:

   select distinct top 100
          dataproduct_type, obs_collection
   from ivoa.obscore
   where dataproduct_type not in
       ('image', 'cube', 'spectrum', 'sed',
        'timeseries', 'visibility', 'event')

I get

   | dataproduct_type | obs_collection |
   | catalog          | APASS          |
   | catalog          | CFHTTERAPIX    |
   | catalog          | JCMT           |

(note this is one of the tests run by taplint, currently failing at CADC).

Mark