[Dataset] Model document update

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 11 17:07:53 CEST 2016

All,

I'll be making the following changes to the document based on the feedback:
  + move ObsDataset into the Observation/Experiment package-model.
  + restore Curation.rights to a simple attribute of type RightsType
  + Reduce Party types to just Organization and Individual
  + enhance language in Publication.refCode description.

I think the Identifier topic needs some more iteration to clarify when it
would
be used, what the supported types would be, and how it would be
represented..
I lean toward explicit sub-types, rather than
'form:semanticConcept','value:string' pair.

Mark