Obsc ore 1.1 WD

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 9 21:59:04 CEST 2015

Mark,

I agree with your second point - event_dim would be the wrong choice.
I suggested a while ago that if we were to have something like pixel_dim,
which provides the total number of pixels (the product of all _dims in the
case of a filled cube), that would be the proper place to put the number
of events: it is the number of pixels provided.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA