Spectral 2.0 - Document update

Igor Chilingarian chil at sai.msu.ru
Thu Jun 11 05:56:18 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

This type of normalization is often used in stellar astronomy in order to
measure equivalent width of spectra lines. And as far as I know, even now
most astronomers working in the field prefer to define it manually, i.e.
subjectively. If you drop by my office at the CfA before you leave to
Sesto, I can probably explain you what exactly is needed to define this
continuum type and provide some examples

With best regards,
Igor