[UCD update for Planetary and solar data] reminder : WD revision with new terms

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Jun 8 17:52:59 CEST 2015

Hi Kristin, Arnold,

I see no show-stoppers to prevent from extending the position concept to
all kinds of sources, bodies , and instruments/observatory location.
This need is also expressed for the planetary data, if I remember well.

However, the UCD terms are composed following semantic rules that may
not apply on the extended cases.
So we should check on tests sets if the combination rules would still
apply .

Thanks, Mireille.

--
Mireille Louys	, Maître de conférences
Centre de Données ( CDS)		Icube & Télécom Physique Strasbourg, Pôle API