[Obscore1.1] WD comments

Alberto Micol amicol.ivoa at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:53:16 CEST 2015

Hi Doug, All,

If an axis is not sampled, then its dimension (in the sense of s_dim, t_dim etc)
is to be set to 1 given that any observation takes place in at least 1 point in space
in at least 1 point in time, etc.

Therefore I object to the idea of setting to 0 the spatial or spectral dim
in the event list case.

My 2 cents,
Alberto