[Obscore1.1] WD comments

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Jul 13 14:45:19 CEST 2015

Hello,

I do not think that t_dim is better suited than e_dim or s_dim to
specify the number of events. Finally, an event is just a point within a
4dims space (S1/S2/E/T) and none of these axes has a special role.
Considering that, I think the number of events should be reported in all
*_dim columns. The ambiguity about binned axes or not is removed by the
appropriate "dataproduct_type" value.

Laurent

--
---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---