vo-dml for cube

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 29 18:58:51 CET 2015

All,

I'm getting confused by the multiple topics being discussed within the
'vo-dml for cube' topic.  I count 3:
  1) cube model compatibility in vo-dml
       GL rebased that discussion as "vo-dml for cube - thread revived"
          http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/dm/2015-December/005286.html

   2) vo-dml attribute multiplicity specification
        Discussion on whether or not vo-dml should loosen the multiplicity
rules for attributes
        MCD rebased that discussion as "[vodml] Attribute multiplicity"
          http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/dm/2015-December/005287.html

   3) stc model elements with multiplicity issues
        GL rightfully points out that a conflict could be resolved from
either side, and the modeling of these
        elements should be reviewed to see if another model pattern would
better fit that case.
        AR has these itemized in his summary mail of Nov 1  "STC2 Model and
VO-DML Issues"
          http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/dm/2015-November/005268.html

I know there is significant overlap between 2 & 3, but I don't believe
those interested in the STC
model will find the discussion if embedded in the 'vo-dml for cube' thread.

I would appreciate it if the discussions could continue on the separate
threads. It will be easier to reference them from their respective twiki
pages.

Thanks,
Mark