vo-dml for cube - thread revived

Gerard Lemson glemson1 at jhu.edu
Tue Dec 29 13:47:28 CET 2015

Hi Mark
(FYI, I am Cc-ing the dm group.)
It seems the “vo-dml for cube” discussion was taken over by discussions about stc and I may never have replied to your question below.
Apparently the XSLT for generating vo-dml from the Modelio  XMI did not generate the documentationURL, hence this could not be used in the HTML generator.
I have updated that now.
As a reminder I copied my original email with pointers to vo-dml work at the bottom of this email. See there for latest VO-DML and HTML.
Note, the latest Modelio model is compressed in ./vo-dml/Cube-GLv2.zip.
VO-DML validates apart from one attribute with 0..* multiplicity. This is the other discussion ...
Hyperlinks on STC types now link to proper STC2 HTML document on volute(@gavo), but note some delay in loading the latter, it is big.

Cheers
Geard