Fwd: Re: Cube/ImageDM - new diagram set.

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Fri May 2 02:49:25 PDT 2014

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: Cube/ImageDM - new diagram set.
Date : 	Fri, 02 May 2014 11:27:38 +0200
De : 	Louys Mireille <mireille.louys at unistra.fr>
Pour : 	CresitelloDittmar, Mark <mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu>

Hi Mark,  Hi DMers,

Thank you Mark for this careful improvement and follow up of Image/DM.

I haven't check your update in details yet .
I would just insure that the Characterisation DM is still in agreement.
That should be the case , because syserror and staterror inside Accuracy
were based on the STC object you rely on .
Same for Resolution.

About the term "Uncertainty", which is new , I think we should use
Accuracy which already exist instead.
Same concepts with two different names might lose our standard readers /
implementers .

Is it really a new concept?

best wishes , Mireille