ObsTAP.creator_name multiplicity

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 9 16:03:59 CET 2014

Hi Guillaume -

As Mireille mentioned it would help to know more about your use case.
It is not clear if this is merely an aggregator, aggregating multiple
observations from external sources, or if you are actually producing new
data products from multiple external sources.  It is the latter case I
addressed in my previous email.  If one is merely aggregating records,
these would be separate records, with different obs_ids, in an ObsTAP

 	- Doug