[ImageDM] Mapping

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 25 07:05:58 PST 2013

Doug,

The Image and Spectral models have CoordSys outside of Characterisation,
and that object is described as basing from the STC astroCoordSys (?)
element.
So, I am not suggesting we replicate anything.. the STC recommendation
already supports the definition of relations (transforms) between
coordinate frames.
I am suggesting that we use that.

I'll do my best to get a diagram of what I have in mind out to the group
today.. the Observation/Dataset separation took up my time this weekend.