[Observation] relation to Dataset

Pierre Didelon pdidelon at cea.fr
Fri Nov 22 07:16:39 PST 2013

I agree, for me to it is no longer an observation... but a data product,
which processing history has perhaps to be kept in memory...
DataProduct Id is perhaps more appropriate/convenient
observation has/is a data product, but dataproduct (from simulation,
engenerring...) is/corresponds not always an observation :-/
PiR

--
Pierre
  DIDELON :@: pdidelon_at_cea.fr        Phone : 33 (0)1 69 08 58 89