Obscore minor updates: fixing STC data types re-use

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 19 13:17:40 PST 2013

But the Redshift axis needs to be added.

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA