Revised ImageDM-ObsCore architecture

Jesus Salgado Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int
Wed Nov 13 08:45:39 PST 2013

Dear all,

It looks that we are in a dead end on this so I recall that the action
was, first, to the current ImageDM to produce a stable draft and, then,
to Mark to modify ImageDM to put it on line with ObsCore. It is fair to
raise concerns so Mark could take note of them and try to solve them at
UML level.

After Mark evaluation of the problem and producing a proposal and in
case there are unsolvable reasons (or mistakes in ObsCore) to make
progress in this line, we would propose a schedule change adding ObsCore
into the track but I would like to give some time after the draft
delivery to Mark to fulfill his action.

As said by many, the utypes expression should be taken outside the
problem for the time being.

Cheers,
Jesus

Jesus J. SALGADO                       Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int

European Space Agency (ESA)
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
Science Operations Department (SRE-O)
Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit (SRE-OE)

European Space Agency/European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
P.O. Box 78
28691 Villanueva de la Canada                 Tel: +34 91 813 12 71
Madrid - SPAIN                                Fax: +34 91 813 13 08

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.