[ImageDM] Mapping

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 10 12:39:23 PST 2013

I was able to download the document using Firefox, which prompts to
download vs Chrome which tries to display the document in the browser
window (also I think a save-as in Chrome also failed).  WGET also
downloaded the document successfully.  So, hopefully this will help
clarify the problems we have been having with Volute; most likely it is
a browser integration issue.   - Doug