utype questions

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 12 05:01:23 PDT 2009

Roy,

your observation-time example is a excellent example of what utypes
are good for.

all the tests in the conditional are guesses or approximations, except
the one on utype. All will occasionally give false-positive matches
except the utype test (OK, the UCD one might be reliable for this
particular UCD).

Cheers,
Guy