Spectra DM for theoretical spectra?

bonnarel bonnarel at alinda.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Jun 3 09:33:39 PDT 2009

Hi all
   Here the same information "a la SSA with simple extension"

Directly inspired from Gerard s example.
Consistent with SSA structure and current status of Prov
The only trick is to use the ucd attribute to give the parameter element
value in parameterSettingsm while the value element value is given in the
<TD>.

Cheers
Francois

<TABLE>
<FIELD ID="AcRef" name="AcRef" datatype="char" ucd="meta.ref.url"
utype="ssa:Access.Reference" arraysize="*">
<DESCRIPTION>URL used to access dataset</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="Format" name="Format" datatype="char" utype="ssa:Access.Format"
arraysize="*">
<DESCRIPTION>Content or MIME type of dataset</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="DatasetSize" name="DatasetSize" datatype="long"
utype="ssa:Access.Size" unit="bytes">
<DESCRIPTION>Estimated dataset size</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="DataLength" name="DataLength" datatype="long"
utype="ssa:Dataset.Length">
<DESCRIPTION>Number of points</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>

<FIELD ID="SpectralAxisUcd" name="SpectralAxisUcd" datatype="char"
utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Ucd" arraysize="*">
<DESCRIPTION>UCD for spectral coord</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralLocation" name="SpectralLocation" datatype="double"
ucd="instr.bandpass" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Coverage.Location.Value"
unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Spectral coord value</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralExtent" name="SpectralExtent" datatype="double"
ucd="instr.bandwidth" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Coverage.Bounds.Extent"
unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Width of spectrum</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralStart" name="SpectralStart" datatype="double"
ucd="em;stat.min" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Coverage.Bounds.Start"
unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Start in spectral coordinate</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralStop" name="SpectralStop" datatype="double"
ucd="em;stat.max" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Coverage.Bounds.Stop"
unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Stop in spectral coordinate</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralFill" name="SpectralFill" datatype="float"
ucd="stat.fill;em" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Coverage.Support.Fill">
<DESCRIPTION>Spectral sampling filling factor</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralBinSize" name="SpectralBinSize" datatype="double"
ucd="em;spec.binSize" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Accuracy.BinSize"
unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Spectral coord bin size</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralStatError" name="SpectralStatError" datatype="double"
ucd="em;stat.error" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Accuracy.StatError"
unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Spectral coord statistical error</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralSysError" name="SpectralSysError" datatype="double"
ucd="em;stat.error" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Accuracy.SysError"
unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Spectral coord systematic error</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralCalibration" name="SpectralCalibration" datatype="char"
ucd="meta.code.qual" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Accuracy.Calibration"
arraysize="*" unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Type of spectral coord calibration</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralResolution" name="SpectralResolution" datatype="double"
ucd="spect.resolution" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.Resolution" unit="m">
<DESCRIPTION>Spectral resolution FWHM</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SpectralResPower" name="SpectralResPower" datatype="float"
ucd="spect.resolution" utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis.ResPower">
<DESCRIPTION>Spectral resolving power</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>

<FIELD ID="FluxAxisUcd" name="FluxAxisUcd" datatype="char"
utype="ssa:Char.FluxAxis.Ucd" arraysize="*">
<DESCRIPTION>UCD for flux</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="FluxStatError" name="FluxStatError" datatype="double"
ucd="phot.flux;stat.error" utype="ssa:Char.FluxAxis.Accuracy.StatError">
<DESCRIPTION>Flux statistical error</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="FluxSysError" name="FluxSysError" datatype="double"
ucd="phot.flux;stat.error.sys" utype="ssa:Char.FluxAxis.Accuracy.SysError">
<DESCRIPTION>Flux systematic error</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="FluxCalibration" name="FluxCalibration" datatype="char"
utype="ssa:Char.FluxAxis.Accuracy.Calibration" arraysize="*">
<DESCRIPTION>Type of flux calibration</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>

<FIELD ID="ProcessTyp" name="Processing Type" datatype="char"
utype="ssa2:prov.processing.type" >
<DESCRIPTION> Processing Type ---> value will be simulation</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SimulName" name="Code Name" datatype="char"
utype="ssa2:prov.processing.simulation/simdb:simulator.name" >
<DESCRIPTION> Input Parameters ---> value will be Kurucz </DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD
<FIELD ID="SimulInParam" name="Input Parameters" datatype="char"
utype="ssa2:prov.processing.simulation/simdb:simulator.inputParams" >
<DESCRIPTION> Input Parameters ---> value will be Teff, Logg, etc
...</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SimulSettings1" name="Input Parameters" datatype="float"
ucd="ucd for Teff" utype="ssa2:prov.processing.simulation/
simdb:simulator.parametterSetting.parameter" >
<DESCRIPTION> Teff ---> value will be 1234 etc ...</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>
<FIELD ID="SimulSettings2" name="Input Parameters" datatype="float"
ucd="ucd for Logg" utype="ssa2:prov.processing.simulation/
simdb:simulator.parametterSetting.parameter" >
<DESCRIPTION> Logg ---> value will be 1.3 etc ...</DESCRIPTION>
</FIELD>

<GROUP ID="Access" name="Access" utype="ssa:Access">
<DESCRIPTION>Access Metadata</DESCRIPTION>
<FIELDref ref="AcRef"/>
<FIELDref ref="Format"/>
<FIELDref ref="DatasetSize"/>
</GROUP>
< <GROUP ID="Char.SpectralAxis" name="Char.SpectralAxis"
utype="ssa:Char.SpectralAxis">
<DESCRIPTION>Spectral Axis Characterization</DESCRIPTION>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralAxisUcd"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralLocation"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralExtent"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralStart"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralStop"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralFill"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralBinSize"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralStatError"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralSysError"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralCalibration"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralResolution"/>
<FIELDref ref="SpectralResPower"/>
</GROUP>
<GROUP ID="Char.FluxAxis" name="Char.FluxAxis" utype="ssa:Char.FluxAxis">
<DESCRIPTION>Flux Axis Characterization</DESCRIPTION>
<FIELDref ref="FluxAxisUcd"/>
<FIELDref ref="FluxStatError"/>
<FIELDref ref="FluxSysError"/>
<FIELDref ref="FluxCalibration"/>
</GROUP>

<GROUP ID="Provenance" name="Char.Provenance" utype="ssa2:prov">
<FIELDref ref="ProcessType"/>
<FIELDref ref="SimulName"/>
<FIELDref ref="SimulInParam"/>
<FIELDref ref="SimulationSetting1"/>