Pieces of data models (with a radio twist) in RADAMS

Juan de Dios Santander Vela jdsant at iaa.es
Tue May 20 07:07:18 PDT 2008

Some time ago I sent a message to the DM, DAL and RadioVO groups on a
data model we had devised for single-dish radio astronomy, with the
idea of making it extensible to radio-interferometry.

At the IVOA wiki I created a page for it:

<http://ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RADAMS>

In that document there are several minimal proposals for then proposed
data models such as Policy, Provenance, and a minimal Observation.
These data models have been much improved by our direct work with the
IRAM 30m antenna, so I will be updating them soon, providing a more
"per data model" view of them.

However, if you want to have a look at our proposals on the Policy,
Provenance, and minimal Observation DMs, you can find about them in
pages 59, 47, and 28, respectively, with whole provision of UCDs.

Hope you find this useful in this evening's discussion!

--
Juan de Dios Santander Vela
Diplomado en CC. Físicas, Ingeniero en Electrónica

Frederik Nietzsche: La forma más segura de corromper al joven es
enseñarle a apreciar más  a los que piensan como él que a los que
piensan de manera diferente.