data Model sessions in Trieste

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Mon May 5 04:27:57 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I Propose a make demonstration, in collaboration with F. Bonnarel,
showing how Characterization can be mapped on images of a database
generated by Saada and also showing how Utypes can be used to query data.

L.Michel

--
---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 90 24 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 90 24 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.u-strasbg.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---