Problems about the Spectrum Data Model from the view of a Web Service programmer

Gilles DUVERT Gilles.Duvert at obs.ujf-grenoble.fr
Fri Sep 15 07:36:56 PDT 2006

Hi,

If we non-xml-gurus can be of any help, and have a vote, i would say ,
irrespectively of how automated parsers, etc... handle the things,
either you always use the "condensed style" (which have my favor):

<tagOne attribOne="valueOne" attribTwo="valueTwo" />

or the "structured verbose formatted style":

<tagOne>
   <tagTwo>valueOne</tagTwo>
   <tagThree>valueTwo</tagThree>
</tagOne>

but never never never mixed-ups.

I know xml is not made to be human-readable but i begin see too much of
it recently ;-) , so let's make it at least not human-unreadable.

Best,

Gilles