Photometry in VO Spectrum Model

Inga Kamp kamp at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 23 10:29:11 PDT 2006

Hi all,

don't forget Echelle spectra when you discuss branching off the Spectral
DM. I am not sure I like to see separate models for all of them. I would
rather have one that is somewhat more extensive and everyone can pick what
he/she needs for his/her own data.

I agree that the current spectral DM could be published as is. But I think
it would be a mistake to come up with 5 different ones at the version 2
level. Then tools have exactly the same problem again - they have to read
multiple models and accomodate all the special needs.

Cheers,
Inga