catalogue DM draft/get-to-gether

Brian Thomas brian_thomas at earthlink.net
Tue May 16 17:13:00 PDT 2006

(apologies in advance, I don't seem to be able to post to the catalog-dm list)

        Hi Pedro, Catalogue-DM'ers,

        I am looking for the latest draft of the catalogue data model. Is the Twiki really
        up to date (draft from Feb 2005)? Or do you have another draft around which I
        may see?

        I am also interested in discussing this topic with you here at Victoria, but I don't
        want to comment based on an old draft. Is there interest in forming a mini-meeting
        (perhaps after/at dinner) on Thursday?

        =brian