[Catalog/Quantity]:Updated materials on our version of VO:Catalog

Brian Thomas thomas at astro.umd.edu
Fri Sep 30 06:09:01 PDT 2005

	Hi All,

	As promised I am sending this short email to let you all know I have updated
	the files which describe our work on VO:Catalog, and VO data modeling in
	general. Materials include:

	* newer version schema for VO:Quantity, VO:Catalog and other Q-based VO schema.
	* many validated serializations of CDS/ADC catalogs in our version of VO:Catalog model.
               * Documentation: including a PDF file of the poster I will be presenting at ADASS in
	   a few days.
	* links to "NX" catalog software layer which allows overlay of XML-based catalog on
 	  top of table data held by local/remote SQL-databases and ADQL nodes.

	All of this material may be found at the following location:

	http://archive.astro.umd.edu/VOCatalog

	Regards,

	=brian

--