Data Models in Madrid

Igor Chilingarian igor.chilingarian at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Sep 19 13:11:06 PDT 2005

Hello Jonathan,

We've made some considerable progress with Francois concerning
characterisation of 3D datasets. And today we discussed this in Marseille
within VO-France working group meeting.

I'm ready to speak about this. So, when you create the programme of the
session, could you please put my presentation right after Francois' one? It
would be quite logical.

With best regards,
						Igor