Data Models in Madrid

Jonathan McDowell jcm at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 18 20:09:14 PDT 2005

Dear VO Data Model Team,

 We need to organize the DM session in Madrid. There is a single session
on Thurs 6 Oct. Who wants to present?
I suggest:

   STC - Arnold?
   Quantity in STC, etc...  Brian?
   Atomic Data  - maybe Pedro? Matteo?
   Characterization - Francois?
   Sources/Catalogs - Pedro?
   3D spectral-spatial data: Igor?
   Anything else - Anyone else?

I have updated the Spectral Data Model document, it's now in
PDF form and a bit more readable at
 http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~jcm/vo/docs/spec95/spec95.pdf

 I assume we'll cover any
spectral-related stuff in the DAL session on Friday.

Please remember our near-term roadmap goals:

 Jul-05 DM  Spectrum Line Lists V0.1
             (a draft is circulating among the authors)
 Sep 05 DM  Spectrum 0.9  - the current draft
            Characterization 0.9 - to be presented at Madrid
 Oct 05 DM  STC  - Arnold to circulate new version
 Dec 05 DM  - Approve Spectrum 1.0
 Jan 06 DM  - Approve Characterization 1.0

  - Jonathan