[Ontology] UCDs vs ontologies?

Gerard Lemson gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
Thu Jun 2 08:44:34 PDT 2005

I agree with Brian (yes, really :) ) and am interested in
contributing. One year ago it was suggested that a special sub-topic
[Domain] would be added to the dm discussions to deal with the
domain-modeling efforts some of us had been working on. As I see it that
subject really is a particular approach to the whole ontology/semantics
discussions and should maybe find its place there ?

Gerard

--
* Gerard Lemson                       * Tel: +49 (0)89 30000-3316
*
* D-85741 Garching, GERMANY           * email: gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
*