Expressing 2- and 3-D coordinates

Ed Shaya Edward.J.Shaya.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 15 09:31:18 PST 2005

Brian,
    Did you see my post to the dm list at 12/14/2005 1:15PM?
Xalan extension has str:tokenize which will do the job.

For  Microsoft XSLT, there is an extension library with tokenize plus a
bunch of other interesting things:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnexxml/html/xml05192003.asp

Most XSLTs allow for extensions called EXSLT to allow one to do more
than just convert XML to XML or text.
http://www.exslt.org

And specifically for .NET is EXSLT.NET
http://mvp-xml.sourceforge.net/exslt/