[QUANTITY] : STC merge (Was: Re: Data Models in Pune)

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 17 07:13:25 PDT 2004

On Thursday 16 September 2004 05:54 pm, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> I've been working on merging Quantity and STC, and looking
> at the CDS work on Characterization: a message about that
> follows.

 Jonathan,

 Have you seen the schema on this that I passed along (at Boston IVOA)
 earlier?!?

 I'd be very interested in what differences exist between these versions.

 =b.t.

--

  * Dr. Brian Thomas

  * Dept of Astronomy/University of Maryland-College Park
  * Code 630.1/Goddard Space Flight Center-NASA

  *   fax: (301) 286-1775
  * phone: (301) 286-6128 [GSFC]
           (301) 405-2312 [UMD]