Data Models in Pune

Jonathan McDowell jcm at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 16 10:54:34 PDT 2004

Hi Data Modellers,

There are 2 DM working group sessions at Pune. In addition,
the interim Simple Spectral Access data model will be covered
in the DAL working group.

For DM session 1, Monday, we will cover
 XML Schema Guidelines
 Converging the Models
 Observation and Characterization

For DM session 2, Tuesday, we will cover
 Catalogs (Pedro, are you ready to make a presentation?)
 SpaceTime Coordinates
 Deploying DM Applications and Interoperability Tests

Those of you who are coming, please send in your suggestions
for further items, especially If you would like to give a presentation.

I've been working on merging Quantity and STC, and looking
at the CDS work on Characterization: a message about that
follows.

 - Jonathan