Modelling small things

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri May 14 10:46:36 PDT 2004

On Friday 14 May 2004 01:33 pm, Martin Hill wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Would I be out of place to propose a few small models to the group?  At
> AstroGrid and the AVO we've been dealing with passbands, fluxes and SEDs,
> and I was thinking that I could do a couple of small models on these.
>  Along with a serialisation, it could help us in our interoperability as
> well.
>
> It would also, of course, give you all a chance for REVENGE... :-)
>
> If this sounds OK, I'll put together a very draft document, meant as a
> basis for discussion, with the same sort of layout as Jonathan's et al.
> Alternatively I could just do a wikki page but I think it'll be a bit big
> for that...

	Martin,

	I think its a good idea. In fact, if you present an SED model outline,
	that would make it easier for me to produce the example Q-based SED
	model that we spoke of a day or so back.

	=b.t.

--

  * Dr. Brian Thomas

  * Dept of Astronomy/University of Maryland-College Park
  * Code 630.1/Goddard Space Flight Center-NASA

  *   fax: (301) 286-1775
  * phone: (301) 286-6128 [GSFC]
           (301) 405-2312 [UMD]