A plehtora of Quantities

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 14 05:59:50 PDT 2004

David,

I think it's a bit more than labelling.  Call them A and B if you like, but B
is a wider issue than A and needs more structure and subtlety. Imposing this
extra material on A is a problem.

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523