[Missing Practical Stuff]

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 2 17:23:03 PDT 2004

Matthew,

yes there might be overlap with registry. However, registry doesn't yet have
metadata to describe format of available data, only the syntax of a service
interface or the contextual metadata of a data collection. I don't think there
are metadata to say, e.g. "this service emits VOTable/FITS" o

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523