NOAO Science Archive Domain Model contribution

Phillip Warner pwarner at noao.edu
Fri Aug 27 16:21:54 PDT 2004

Hello again, Data Modelers,

After looking over the email once again, I noticed that I failed to
mention one person who is not part of the NSA team, but provided input
to the modeling effort.  This person is the lead in the Pipeline effort
at NOAO, Frank Valdes.  We also used a document written by Frank, as a
starting point in modeling the "Observation Facilities" package (this is
the same document mentioned in the PDF), which can be found at:
http://iraf.noao.edu/projects/ccdmosaic/Imagedef/classes.html
This may be of interest to you as well.

Thanks again,

Phillip Warner