[QUANTITY] Quantity "arguments"

David Berry dsb at ast.man.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 10:11:53 PST 2003

Pat,

> While I'm sure all this is very interesting, it seems way off topic to me. I
> am sure that's why only two people are left standing.

I'm not sure why it is "way off topic". I thought "the topic" was what
sort of Quantity we want and what we want to use it for, which is what Ed
and I have been discussing. I think I may now be able to see what the
basic difference is between out two models, so I at least have profited
from the discussion, and I hope Ed and other have too.

David

Dr David S. Berry    (dsb at ast.man.ac.uk)

STARLINK project		 |	Centre for Astrophysics
(http://www.starlink.ac.uk/)	 |	University of Central Lancashire
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory	 |	PRESTON
DIDCOT				 |	United Kingdom
United Kingdom			 |	PR1 2HE
OX11 0QX