[QUANTITY] Quantity "arguments"

Pierre Didelon pdidelon at cea.fr
Fri Nov 14 10:11:08 PST 2003

Hi,
nice to hear you again.
I totally agree, and that's why I am in favor of a VERY simple
QUANTITY DM, like the one you proposed at the beginning,
otherwise we will never converge.
Make the simplest object possible, on which agreement will
be reach faster than on beautifull (but complex) one.
Complexity will be introduced via composition or
agregation, like your measurement and othres concept.
I tink it is the best path to real DM progress.
Pierre