[Quantity] : Use case document on Twiki

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 3 10:04:20 PST 2003

	Hi all,

	After talking with Jonathan last week I have adopted (and adapted) his
	summary email into a working "use-case" document at the URL:

http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IVOADMQuantityWP/QuantityUseCaseWorksheet.txt

	This document has comments from a variety of you on the list, so please take
	a look to make sure your views are represented correctly. As no one
	responded specifically to my earlier request on a time line for "finalizing" a draft of
	 what are the important use-cases, I will suggest that one week from now, I will try
	to summarize the use-case document into groupings of "accepted" (all respondents agree),
	"tentative" (mixed response to use-case/issue) and "not accepted (no respondant
	agreed the case was important for quantities) and we may proceed from there
	depending on the level of concensus. Hopefully in a few weeks from now, we
	will have a relatively stable "quantity" use-case/requirement document.

	So please take a look at the document and edit your thoughts in appropriately.
	If you see some issue/use-case is missing, then please add it, and inform
	the dm list so that others may weigh in on your use-case/issue.

	Regards,

	-b.t.

--

  * Dr. Brian Thomas