[QUANTITY] An object- and domain-oriented proposal in UML and XML

Giaretta, DL (David) D.L.Giaretta at rl.ac.uk
Wed May 28 10:16:03 PDT 2003

Arnold

I certainly agree that we need to be sure that what we come up with is
implementable. However we should be sure that what we produce is not limited
to one specific format, or have some implicit limitation. The ID/IDREF need
not be XML specific but they are rather suggestive, and in particular they
tend to suggest that we are talking about things in a single XML file.

...David