New version of the IDHA model

Mireille Louys louys at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Fri May 9 10:46:32 PDT 2003

Hi,

A new version of the IDHA data model is on line at the usual adress:
 http://alinda.u-strasbg.fr/IDHA/lastmodel/

what' s new?
New features in Processing pipelines
More information in the instrumental part (top right)
UCDs assignment for objects attributes when feasible.

The graph is clickable and allow you to get more information about each
entity.

Comments will be welcome next week or any time.
I apologize for the delay.
Have a nice WE, and see you in Cambridge.

Cheers, Mireille.

 Mireille LOUYS                 mailto:Mireille.Louys at astro.u-strasbg.fr

 L S I I T                              Observatoire de Strasbourg
 Ecole Nationale Superieure             11, Rue de l'Universite
 de Physique de Strasbourg,             67000 STRASBOURG
 Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413
 67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
 Tel: 03 90 24 44 94                    Tel: 03 90 24 24 34