non vo standard listing

August Muench august.muench at aas.org
Wed May 29 19:59:50 CEST 2024

Hi Markus,

I do not see a reason to press for Crossref, but I would press (and hope others will as well) for Schema.org.  ESA has, for instance, already embedded schema.org tags in their data landing pages and worked on the linking to Crossref (though they are moving to Datacite) metadata.

Masson, A., De Marchi, G., Merin, B., Sarmiento, M. H., Wenzel, D. L., & Martinez, B. (2021), Advances in Space Research, 67, 2504.
https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021AdSpR..67.2504M/abstract

Additional schema.org bibliography is below my signature.

Gus

Abu Ahmad, R., D'Souza, J., Zloch, M., Otto, W., Rehm, G., Oelen, A., Dietze, S., & Auer, S. (2024), Toward FAIR Semantic Publishing of Research Dataset Metadata in the Open Research Knowledge Graph, arXiv e-prints, arXiv:2404.08443.

Cecconi, B. (2024), FAIR approach for Low Frequency Radio Astronomy, arXiv e-prints, arXiv:2401.03769.

Hertwig, E., Lammert, A., Höck, H., Fast, A., & Thiemann, H. (2023), WDCC - Improvement of FAIRness of an established repository, EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts, EGU-5047.

Zwölf, C. M., & Moreau, N. (2023), Assessment of the FAIRness of the Virtual Atomic and Molecular Data Centre following the Research Data Alliance evaluation framework, European Physical Journal D, 77, 70.