VEP-016 date_role#ExportRequested

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Mar 5 09:38:04 CET 2024

Dear Semantics, Dear Registry, Dear DCP,

Apologies for this deluge (it's because we had a bit of a backlog),
but there is another Registry-related VEP: the addition of
date_role#ExportRequested, which comes in the context of the recent
BibVO note
(http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/datacp/2024-February/000186.html).

Here is its text:

  Vocabulary: https://www.ivoa.net/rdf/voresource/date_role/