DCP session in Sao Paulo

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Fri Oct 12 02:19:11 PDT 2012

On 09/11/2012 06:00 PM, Alberto Accomazzi wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> Our next interop is a few weeks away and I'd like to find out what
> topics we should have in our Data Curation and Preservation meeting.
> I get the sense that attendance will be light, and some topics of
> interest to our group might be already covered by the Semantics WG, so
> we may want to consider a joint session instead.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Alberto
Hi Alberto

I am starting to work on meta data description for preservation, what is
called context in OAIS model.
I may give a presentation on the beginning of my work (current status of
the model). If you have room for that in dcp session.

regards
Pierre

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo-web.obspm.fr