Program for Pune session

Jose Enrique Ruiz jer at iaa.es
Tue Oct 11 00:43:11 PDT 2011

Hello Alberto
as you say there has been some interest around workflows in the last weeks,
André and myself are trying to gather the state of the art for a Note. So, I
will be very happy to participate in the DCP session with a short talk about
workflow preservation in the context of the Wf4Ever project.

Regards

---
Jose Enrique Ruiz
Instituto Astrofisica Andalucia - CSIC